We’re fortunate to live in a community that cares...
The vast majority of people here in our Northern Vermont neck of the woods continue to wear masks, sanitize their hands, and practice social distancing in order to keep themselves and others safe.
And, as sick of this “new normal” as we all might be, we understand that if the alternative is actually getting sick, it’s a small price to pay.
At SND we remain committed to doing our part, acting on best practices, and always looking for new and better ways to serve our community...
Here's What We’re Doing
Even before the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” was given we took our already squeaky-clean sanitizing routine up a notch (or three).
- We continue to sanitize multiple times throughout the day
- We have reorganized our Jeffersonville and Waterbury Tasting Rooms to make social distancing possible, and allow only a limited number of customers in at a time
- All employees wear masks
- Customers are required to wear masks, too
- Plexiglass has been installed at all points of sale
- Hand Sanitizer is available for customers to use upon entry and exit of the store
- We encourage curbside pickup, and have made it simple to call ahead or place your orders online – we will also have posted “menus” outside at pickup locations, for ordering onsite
- The Food Trucks will be returning to our Jeffersonville Distillery, making it possible to order delicious meals outdoors and from a safe distance, and…
- You will now be able to order SND Cocktails to go, either at the food trucks or at our curbside pickup tables!
We will keep you updated as we add new services and as the situation inevitably changes...
Most of us aren’t staying home quite as much these days, but as we get outside and enjoy the warm weather, we can still stay safe!
To your health,
Jeremy & Ron